Sunday, January 6, 2008

Yumm Mee Rebus Ramli… !



It was back in year 2000 when I first tasted this Mee Rebus Ramli. After that, I’ll stop by for Mee Rebus Ramli if I’ve a chance to do so.. If you ask me, I would say this is the best one in town. Searching for best local foods is one my favorites, for mee rebus lover, I give my 4 stars for this one.. (5 stars still belonging to my Mum’s Mee Rebus.. hehehe) . Besides Mee rebus, Ramli’s Nasi Ayam also consider famous in Ipoh. Just give a try if you have a chance… Normally, I’ll go to Taman Tasek Jaya, Ipoh for Mee Rebus Ramli, however, they also have other branches at Jalan Raja Ekram, Ipoh and Taman Bercham Raya, Ipoh.

If you want to try, these are the locations;

Addresses and business hours:

767 Taman Tasek Jaya, Jalan Kuala Kangsar,
31400 Ipoh, Perak (main)
(7am to 10pm)

28, Jalan Raja Ekram, 30450 Ipoh,
Perak (8am to 10pm)

116A Pesiaran Perpaduan Utara 1,
Taman Bercham Raya, 31150 Ipoh
(3pm to midnight)


Happy Eating ! :-)

No comments: